We introduce our profile.
- Company name
- Suzuyo & Co., Ltd.
- 1 billion yen
- Chairman & CEO Yohei Suzuki
President & CEO Kenichiro Suzuki
- Number of employees
- 1,166 people (as of November 1, 2019)
- Amount of sales
- 135,323 million yen (the end of August 2019)
- Main business content
- Port transportation business, Ocean transportation business, domestic shipping business, Transportation business, Customs clearance business, Shipping cargo handling business, Air transportation agency business,Property Leasing, Warehousing, Collection and disposal of confidential classified documents, Manufacturing (Medical equipment・ Cosmetics・ Quasi-drug・Animal medical equipment・In vitro diagnostics) Others
- 11-1 Irifune-cho Shimizu Ward, Shizuoka City ,Shizuoka Prefecture
Logistics Segment Business Performance
- EBITDA is an indicator of corporate value evaluation, which refers to Earnings before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation and Amortization.
The calculation method is the operating income plus depreciation cost, and can be regarded as operating cash flow (cash-based profit).
Because interest rates, tax rates, and depreciation methods differ from country to country, EBITDA, which eliminates these differences, is a useful indicator when comparing and analyzing international corporate value.
In addition, companies with large capital investments will have a greater impact on the profit from depreciation expenses, so eliminating this effect will allow you to assess the growth potential of the profit from the investment.