This page introduces overseas development in Southeast Asia.
Suzuyo (Thailand) Ltd.
Suzuyo Distribution Center (Thailand) Ltd.
Location: Bangkok (Head office)
Established: Suzuyo Thailand 1992 / Suzuyo DC Thailand 2005
- Has 20 years of experience in import and export customs clearance services and holds AEO qualification
- Collaborating with Ningbo Port Suzuyo Logistics to provide highly competitive China-to-China international transport services
- Rich experience in cross-border service by land transport to Indochina region such as Myanmar, Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam etc.
- LTS introduction provides the same level of tracking and mutual information service with customers in Japan
Expanding high-performance logistics bases that can provide not only storage, but also consistent logistics solutions for distribution processing and delivery
- Owns 9 warehouses and more 80,000 square meters.
- Constant temperature facilities (Laem Chabang & Banburi) and dangerous goods warehouses (Bampacon, Laem Chabang & Banburi) will be established.
A wealth of experience in handling chemical and dangerous goods
- Expand bonded DC service in Thailand and in the neighboring area utilizing Free Zone warehouse (Laem Chabang). Import / export service with non-resident stock, packing change with foreign cargo as it is, JIT delivery service, etc.
- Obtained FDA Medical Device Storage License 2016 (Bannbury). In April 2017, we acquired ISO 13485. Future development of medical device distribution centering on the Bangkok urban area
- Established a specialized team for complex import licensing systems. Provides one-stop service from license acquisition to transportation / storage / delivery in FDA (* 1), DIoW (* 2), etc.
- Our WMS system「Cargo Master」 introduction same level of high-quality inventory and storage control as Japan and providing mutual information service with customers through SIIS
※ 1: Food, clothing, medical equipment, cosmetics
※ 2: chemical products, dangerous products
- Started business in Thailand in 2008
- Has a comprehensive truck transportation network throughout Thailand, and can cope with frozen and refrigerated delivery
- Delivers to approximately 800 convenience stores using our dedicated refrigerated vehicles 365 days of the year.
- GPS is installed on all company vehicles and the partner company vehicles and operates using a centralized control system
- Strength for heavy items such as aluminum coils
Suzuyo (Thailand) Ltd. Yangon Branch.
Establishment: Registered in May 2012
Purpose of establishment: Logistics support for Japanese-affiliated companies, Survey of logistics market
- Opened as representative office of “Suzuyo (Thailand) Ltd.” in 2012
- Working mainly on import agency, import customs clearance, transportation of equipment and materials for Japanese-affiliated companies
Dragon Logistics Co., Ltd.
Location: Hanoi (Head office), Hai Phong, Hung Yen, Kailan, Bac Nin, Da Nang, Ho Chi Minh City, Dong Nai, Sung Tan, Fumy
Founded: October 1996
Japanese Representatives: 9
Local employees: Approximately 780
- Experience and know-how cultivated in Vietnam for over 20 years
- High work quality by own operation, and hardware
- A wide range of work experience provided to over 400 business partners
- Ongoing safety management, work quality
- Since our establishment in 1996, we have been supporting customers focusing on customs clearance services
- High know-how and human resources nurtured by customs service to about 400 business partners
- Customs clearance services by our own staff (customs department: 180 people out of all our 780 employees )
- About 6,000 customs clearance services a month
［Domestic transport service］
- High quality of service with owe trucks and drivers
- Stable arrangement capability (144 trailer heads, 235 trucks, 330 container chassis) with abundant vehicle numbers including our own company and partner companies
- All our vehicles are equipped with GPS
［Warehouse work service］
- High-quality service quality managed by own
- We own 30,000 square meters of space and 47,000 square meters of partner company space
- The common WMS 「cargo master」is deployed
- We also have bonded space
［Machinery and equipment transportation, installation service］
- Safe and high service quality by specialized units (northern)
- Optimal transportation proposal by integrated transportation management
- Providing smooth import customs procedures
Suzuyo Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Established: May 2017
Base: in Penang
Number of Japanese Representatives : 1
Local number of employees: 2
- We work with our partner companies, including UPS, to provide import / export / warehousing / delivery services that meet the needs of shippers.
Suzuyo Singapore Pte, Ltd.
Established: November 1993
- Cooperate with UPS to coordinate all logistics
- Handling of about 100 cases per month of trilateral logistics
- LTS also supports transportation between three countries
Established: September 1, 2011 (Representative Office: 2003-)
Number of Japanese employees: 4 and number of local employees: 36
- Quick and accurate import and export operations by staff with abundant work experience and expertise
- A unique equipment transportation service that collectively manages the supply chain from dismantling at the point of origin to import / export customs clearance and landing site restoration.
- A warehouse business that can handle detailed sorting, export packing, and buyer’s consolidation in addition to storage
- Centralized management of distribution and commercial flow by an import agent through a group trading company
Suzuyo Whitelands Logistics, Inc.
Established: June 2015
- In 1995, Open the Manila Representative Office
- April 2017, The first Japanese company to start low temperature transportation
- Providing temperature controlled transport services to a wide range of customers, from primary industry to retail
Suzuyo India Private Limited
Established: February 2017
Number of employees: 4
- There is a warehouse base in the north for the storage and delivery of imported goods
- Import / Export agency business correspondence by UPS
- Supports domestic north-south transportation, equipment transportation